Being Alert & Oriented refers to being situationally aware of your environment. At XSA International we teach awareness to three specific concepts: People, Place, and Time (PPE).
-Who is around you and how are they acting?
-Where are you at and what are the conditions like?
-What is happening around you?
We believe that by paying attention to these things your brain will keep you out of more trouble than your gun ever will.
Show your support for our training methods and programs by sporting this stylish shirt.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping